[wisb] Re: Lake Michigan shore events this weekend

  • From: "B.G. Sloan" <bgsloan3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Peter Fissel <pfissel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:57:08 -0400

I remember birding being pretty spotty along the Milwaukee lakefront when
the Air Show was going on. The planes do flyby practices for a couple of
days before the show. I recall sitting on my third floor deck on top of the
lake bluff and looking DOWN on jet fighters as they screamed along the
lakefront! Interesting (and very noisy) experience!
Bernie Sloan