[wisb] Winter Passenger Pigeon Deadline - Aug 1

  • From: Chuck Heikkinen <quetzal65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisbirdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:21:58 -0500

Hi All,

We just want to let you know that the deadline for articles and
artwork for the winter issue of the Passenger Pigeon is August 1st.
If you can get material to us before August 1st that would be even
better!  We look forward to hearing from you!

We hope all of you are fattening up your lists with lingering rarities
and breeding birds, and getting practice for the start next year of
the 2nd Wisconsin Bird Atlas project.

Cheers,

Chuck Heikkinen, Co-editor
Passenger Pigeon