[wisb] Kittiwake at Port Washington

  • From: "JEFF BAUGHMAN" <JBaughman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 07:26:21 -0600

I arrived at 7 AM and found the  1st year-old flying around  near the Gazebo in
the channel out to the lake.
Now to check for the other individual.

Jeff Baughman
Fond du Lac, County
Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is for
message.
CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are CSD (Campbellsport School District)
property.   CSD reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created,
sent and received.  CSD reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized
CSD students, employees, and volunteers at any time without any further consent.
All CSD email may be subject to open records laws.
For your safety, this message has been scanned by Campbellsport's security
gateway.  Portions of this message may have been altered or deleted as our SMTP
policy dictates.  For more information, please contact the CSD @ 1-920-533-8381
x1259