[wisb] Re: Green Heron Location

  • From: "Steve Thiessen" <stevethiessen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apar.sridhar@xxxxxxxxx>, <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 13:04:37 -0500

 I see your in Madison, so I'll stay close. When stopping at 9 Springs, I
usually see one along the creek on the south edge. When I'm at Kegonsa SP,
I've been seen 2 or 3 flying about each visit. Not sure where they stop.
Sometimes out in the marsh ,down the RR tracks, and sometimes around the
marsh in the park. At various spots, while biking, I mostly see them flying
over.
 Steve Thiessen Stoughton, Dane co.