[wisb] FW: Out of state: anyone want to see a Long-eared Owl?

  • From: Chris West <little_blue_birdie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[Wisb]" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 19:32:30 -0600

Hey everyone,
So far I've got two from Chicago and possibly one from Milwaukee.
I need one more person to drive if possible.   After my initial post today, I
went to go somewhere and discovered that my car had died. So if anyone from
Madison or thereabouts (i.e. this side of the state) wants to go and can drive,
please let me know ASAP.
Thanks!

Happy Birding! --Chris W, Richland County
http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swallowtailphoto

"The beauty and genius of a work of art may be reconceived, though its first
material expression be destroyed; a vanished harmony may yet again inspire the
composer; but when the last individual of a race of living things breathes no
more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be
again."

(From William Beebe's "The Bird: Its Form and Function," 1906)

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me