[wisb] Counting

  • From: "Bettie R. Harriman" <bettie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 16:59:17 -0600

As usual the snows bring in cardinals to my feeders.  This dusk, I
counted at least 36 - not up to the 47 of one dusk last winter.

I also just counted 12 deer at the ground feeding area we have for
birds.  Based on my personal observations, I don't believe the
hunters who think there are too few deer are looking in the right places.

Hope all of you had a lovely Christmas,

Bettie Harriman, in her snowy woods north of Oshkosh
Winnebago County