[wisb] Common Nighthawks - Dane County (Cherokee Marsh)

  • From: Jan Axelson <jan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 08:41:19 -0500

Last night at dusk, several common nighthawks were cruising over the parking lot in the Cherokee Marsh North Unit (end of Sherman Ave.)

Many folks on our Cherokee Marsh watershed walk - which we had to fit in between the storms - also got a close look at a sora from the boardwalk.

Jan Axelson
Dane County

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.