[wisb] Carolina Wren, Madison proper, Dane Co

  • From: Jesse Ellis <calocitta8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 08:37:08 -0500

Hey all-

Looks like the south winds might have brought in a "migrant"/dispersing Carolina Wren to my neighborhood. I heard the bird teakettling between Vilas and Drake on Orchard Street. My understanding is that they've been limited to Pheasant Branch lately? Also new in my yard this morning were American Redstart and Black-and-white Warbler.

Jesse Ellis, Madison, Dane Co.
--
Jesse Ellis, Ph. D.
Madison, WI

To set DIGEST or VACATION modes, use Wisbirdn web interface at:
//www.freelists.org/list/wisbirdn.
Wisbirdn ARCHIVES at: //www.freelists.org/archives/wisbirdn.