[wisb] CBC Rookie

  • From: David Flores <flores.david84@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wis birdn <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:34:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
Bill Mueller's talk last night at Grant Park's Club House has moved me to
action. As I am under employed for another week or so, I am very interested in
volunteering for a CBC. I have never participated before in one, and I work or
sleep every moment during the weekends (Fridays-Sunday).
So, if anyone is in need of a non-experienced CBC'er and semicompetent birder
Monday through Thursday, with promise of fantasically sexy birds and hopefully
within a couple hour drive of Milwaukee, back channel me.
David Flores
South Milwaukee
P.S.
I did a short (in the car) look for birds in Grant Park this morning, here's
what I saw (15 species).
25 Robins
15 starlings
6 Cardinals