[wisb] Re: Brown Creeper

  • From: Andrea Szymczak <harrierhawk1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:21:25 -0600

It's a pretty long link, but popping this into your browser should bring up
the eBird frequency of reporting graph for the winter months:
http://ebird.org/ebird/wi/GuideMe?src=changeDate&speciesCodes=brncre&getLocations=states&states=US-WI&parentState=US-WI&reportType=species&monthRadio=on&bMonth=12&eMonth=02&bYear=1900&eYear=2013&continue.x=31&continue.y=9

eBird is the perfect resource for these types of questions!

Andrea Szymczak
Waukesha, WI