[wisb] Re: Brown Creeper

  • From: Jeremy Meyer <jmeyer4044@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:33:58 -0800 (PST)

I usually see one throughout the year at my house and it's mostly in the
winter.  I'm not sure if its the same bird, seems like it is, but it comes in
with the chickadees around my feeding area or in a single pine tree no more 50'
from the feeders, right outside my kitchen window.  Once, last winter, I saw
two and both were eating off the suet.  Also, does anyone know why I can't post
from my phone?  Is there something I need to do or change on my phone?  I've
seen messages from people's phones before, but every time I try, it shows a
bunch of garbage symbols.  Sorry about the first email.
Jeremy Meyer
Franklin, Milwaukee Co.