[wisb] Brown Creeper

  • From: thomas657@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:59:04 -0500

What is the frequency of brown creepers in the winter?

Yesterday, I was surprised to see one climbing up the tree next to our house.
He was rather elusive, climbing up the side opposite of my view.  I was able to
get one lousy photograph before it disappeared for the day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22836210@N03/8492582587/in/photostream

Thanks,
Tom Wright
Wales