[wisb] Blind Bird

  • From: DWIGHT ALTON <orion0323@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Wisconsin Birding Network <wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 22:33:32 -0500

Oops! Forgot that I cannot attach pictures.

Anyway, looks like I found the problem. The bird has Avian conjunctivitis. I
know it is illegal to have a wild bird in captivity so now my dilemma is what
to do.

Some of the internet info suggested destroying the bird to prevent further
spreading of the disease.

How about some input please.

Dwight in Rockton, Il.