[wisb] Arena-Yellow-headed Blackbird

  • From: Gerard Clausen <prairywf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wisbirdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 15:03:39 -0600

We helped with the Sauk City CBC on Sat covering Mazomannee and Arena.
We had a resident of Arena join us for his first time. He lives on
Williams St. His home has a mess of feeders in front of it, you can't
miss it. For the last 2 weeks he has had a Yellow-headed Blackbird
visiting his feeders and he took a couple of photos of it. A couple of
blocks away from his home we talked to a woman while we were checking
out the birds on her feeders on the day of the count and she said the
last 2 days before our count the YHB visited. Driving around Arena that
day we didn't see it. Sorry for this late posting.

Gerry Clausen
West Bend
Washington Cty