[wisb] Re: 2 Laughing Gulls- Milwaukee CGI

  • From: Seth Cutright <ferruginous.hawk82@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jjprestby@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 22:03:41 -0400

The Laughing Gulls at the CGI were at least two and I would guess
three.  At around 4:30PM one Laughing Gull came in.  Stayed for a few
minutes, and then flew North.  Later at around 5PM as Tom said another
one was found, and thought to be the first bird.  But as Noel and I
left we talked with Steve Lubahn, who told us that two Laughing Gulls
were there.  So I would guess that one bird came in to stat with, left
to the North, and then two other birds came in together... So 2 for
sure and I would guess again that three total where around.  But the
point is that new birds are always coming into this place, like it has
been pointed by others.  If Noel and I would have left by about 4PM we
would not have found the fist Laughing Gull to start with, so checking
this many times a day works well and should be done.

Seth Cutright
Newburg, Ozaukee County, WI