[windows_errors] Re: [windows_errors] [What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_LinuxOSs] Re: JAMD-Linux

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows_errors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:31:41 -0800

Hi Jasmine,
I have it loaded on my big computer (Win XP pro/AMD 2200/ 1gig 400fsb ram)
on one of the removable hard drives.
I have not managed to get the drivers loaded yet for my nic to enable the
email program.

It is #1 of my projects for the New Year to be able to use Linux for email.

I also have the Knoppix installed on this computer
 (Win XP Pro/AMD 1000/512meg ram)
I installed it as a backup fail safe incase I ever have an OS crash, as it
has the ability to read the hard drive off the CD.

Seasons Greetings; http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/Xmas.htm

http://www3.telus.net/mikebike
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techsupportalliance/

On 12/12/2003 at 2:31 PM jasmine1212jas wrote:

THX, Mike, looks good.

:-)

Jas

--- In What_Error_Messages_Really_Mean_LinuxOSs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,