[windows_errors] Re: [what_error_messages_really_mean_WinNTServer] Reactivating

  • From: markb <markb12000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: what_error_messages_really_mean_WinNTServer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 05:40:52 -0800 (PST)

This is to reactivate group. with more than one massage
markb

--- jasmine1212jas <jasmine1212jas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This is to reactivate group.
>
> Jas

=====
Planet Earth - a subsidiary of Microsoft®
we have no bugs in our software, Never!,
we do have undocumented added features,
that you will find amusing, at no added cost,
to you, at this time.

http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/67folB/TM