[windows2000] Re: winnt 4.0 server win2kpro permission problem

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <CHRIS.RUGGERI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:53:06 -0700

OK, so what they relayed to me as there final fix was knocking out all of
the security on the file as well as deleting all of the profiles and
allowing them to be recreated. So, it makes sense to me ( after the fact :)
that they had to get rid of all the permissions and then recreate them(
although they also stated they were unable to modify them....), but why the
profiles?...any how, the issue is resolved, just wondered if fomeone knew
the answer to that. Thanks.
Chris