[windows2000] Re: winnt 4.0 server win2kpro permission problem

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <CHRIS.RUGGERI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:18:31 -0700

logged on as administrator, administrator is owner I am being told, thanks
for the reply though. i am thinking something strange happened when they
tried to set permissions with win2k machine on a winnt4.0 system, but what i
have no idea, again any input before i have to tell em to call microsoft
greatly appreciated