[windows2000] Re: uninstall hotfix

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:37:06 -0800

>From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Gee Chris...my link to the guy for technet was a little too nice for ya I
>guess...
>JK

Sorry, I'm not normally a big flamer but this guy was getting on my nerves.
I don't mind answering questions, even dumb questions or ones they should be
able to figure out, as long as it looks like the guy tried to solve it on
his own, or could demonstrate sufficient ignorance that he wouldn't know
where to look.  Consistent no effort = email rage

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"The packets involved in the transmission of this email were manually
inspected by: Bob Smith, stateful packet inspector #23."

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79