(no subject)

  • From: David Kleinman <dkleinman77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:40:21 -0800 (PST)

AD at my company is currently running in Mixed mode.  I currently have several
Win95, 98 and NT clients all over my domain but only Win2K Domain Controllers.
Will my Win95, 98 or NT clients have problems if I switch to Native Mode?

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79