[windows2000] Re: opinion

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.Beckett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:04:41 -0400

Yep that helps a great deal. So, if there were several locations but their
link was a relatively fast one (T1 or better) it would make more sense just
to create OU's for each location, plunk a DC there and forego the creation
of sites?

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bill Beckett Posted
At: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 11:38 AM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] opinion
Subject: [windows2000] opinion

Can I get opinions on 2000 architecture? Let's say you've got a central
office and 10 remote locations with about 25 users each. You run 2000 server
and XP on the desktop. What would constitute making an office a site versus
just making them an OU in your domain?