[windows2000] Re: activity!!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:13:35 -0800 (PST)

     \/  I went from a Z80 to Windows XP and whew what a shock....!  : p
@juno.com> wrote:

  I can see from the Juno account that you are a serious newbie.  What can we
do to help? Really I would like to know how you got by all these years without
Windows 95, 98, 98 SE, WinME, Windows NT, and skipped right to 2000 which is
now 6 years old and been replaced by XP. Where have you been for 15 years?
Sounds sort of Rip van Winkleish.

  Is this list active!

I upgraded recently from W3.1 to W2000 and miss some of the capabilities
of the old 3.1. For example I now have a screenful of icons on the
Desktop! I've been looking for ways to subgroup some of them so I don't
have to have them all showing! Gate's and company have not really
improved Windows, but merely making it more difficult to use.

A 1989 retired Computer Systems Analyst!

rfs

Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com