[windows2000] Re: Windows software raid0

  • From: "Perez, Ricardo V" <Ricardo.Perez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:45:57 -0500

        Raid0 mean " No RAID" then you can add disks without issues
        Please be sure that you don´t have RAID 0+1

        Regards

                                "Sullivan, Glenn"
<GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@Exchange
                                Sent by: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                09/19/2006 08:35 AM

                                Please respond to
                                windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@Exchange

                windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx@SMTP@Exchange
cc

Subject
                [windows2000] Re: Windows software raid0

        I've never seen Software RAID expand without a rebuild, IME.

        Good Disaster recovery Test I guess...

        Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
        David Clark Company Inc.