[windows2000] Re: Windows 2003 and Mac computers

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:45:06 -0800

From: "Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx>
We're in the process of installing a new server for our guys in the Mac
department.  I want to bring up the server with Windows 2003, my boss
wants to stick with Windows 2000.  My big push is the Volume Shadow Copy
service.  Are there any other advantages that I am missing?  Any white
papers?

Personally, I recommend against using any microsoft product that doesn't have service pack two out yet, unless you enjoy being a beta tester.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es