[windows2000] Re: New Virus going around

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 16:43:10 -0800

From: Jennifer Booth <jennifer.booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Anyone hear anything under the radar about a new virus that may be impacting
MS Office applications? We're having some bizarre widespread problems, but
can't find anything matching the description of what we are seeing.

Haven't seen anything here, can you describe the problems? Sudden, wierd situations usually are due to a change or misconfiguration of some sort, have you changed anything recently?

Chris Berry
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Live dangerously, overclock your servers."

MSN Shopping upgraded for the holidays! Snappier product search... http://shopping.msn.com

This Weeks Sponsor Pearl Software