[windows2000] Windows 2000 domain Upgrade

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:01:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys,
  Maybe I am being a bit lazy, but I have searched for white papers on this
issue, but can not seem to find the right one. Maybe someone can help
  We are looking to upgrade our windows 2000 domain to windows 2003. Now all I
want is a step-by-step guide on the whole process. Hopefully from upgrading
the domain and then individual servers, starting from the first to the last,
and any known issues.
  All the infor I have is a bit sketchy, no real meat to the process.

Do You Yahoo!?