[windows2000] Setting From field in OWA under Exchange 2003

  • From: Rob Sharp <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:49:05 +0000

Morning all,

One of my colleagues here predominately uses Outlook Web Access on our Exchange 2003 server. I'm trying to get him to Send As a different user by manually entering that users name in the From field.

However, we cannot get the From field to display under OWA. In the full Outlook 2003 client you jsut go to the View drop-down menu, then check From Field, but I cannot find that option anywhere under the Web Access.

Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Rob