[windows2000] Re: Windows 2000 domain Upgrade

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 19:48:11 -0800

This might be a good place to start:

http://www.google.com/search?q=upgrading+Windows+2000+server+to+windows+2003&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

if wrapped

http://tinyurl.com/7m2r3

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 03:01:55 -0800 (PST), Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following:

Ds> Hi Guys,
Ds>
Ds> Maybe I am being a bit lazy, but I have searched for white papers on this
issue, but can not seem to find the right one. Maybe someone can help

Ds> We are looking to upgrade our windows 2000 domain to windows 2003. Now all
I want is a step-by-step guide on the whole process. Hopefully from upgrading
the domain and then individual servers, starting from the first to the last,
and any known issues.

Ds> All the infor I have is a bit sketchy, no real meat to the process.
Ds>
Ds>
Ds> Thanks
Ds>
Ds>
Ds> Dave

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels