[windows2000] Re: Way OT

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 12:18:38 -0700

Agree with the proactive part. If you work hard during the day, nighttime calls should be rare.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all." --Peter Drucker

Joanne Determann wrote:
I get hourly with OT ,too. If I get called in even for 2 minutes I get 4 hours
of OT.  Although, since the blaster worm and the Ontario power outage a couple
of summers ago ,I've been so darn pro-active,not much happens off hours. Joanne
*knocking on wood*