[windows2000] Re: Way OT

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 09:14:59 -0400

3 AM calls????? Come on!!!

I should work 40 hours a week, but I work 50 hours. I should go home at 5,
but I never do that before 6:30.... That is enough compromise to my
work...

Now, when some "old women" decides to call me after 11pm to ask me how to
get into the intranet from her home, My girlfriend always responds "Miss:
Mauricio at ten o'clock makes pipi and go to bed. Please call him
tomorrow"

And I like that answer...

Mauricio Fernández S.
IT Manager