[windows2000] Re: Still out

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:36:44 -0500

I'm not going to give up on it... I've been around Freelists too long to
give up that easily :P

If you'd like, I can temporarily set up an e-mail forwarder for a
specific account, to route mail to you via my servers... at least that
will get mail to you.

Regardless, have a great Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I'll be checking
my mail over the holiday or not, but feel free to message me anyway;
I'll respond as soon as I get the message.

Take care,

>>> mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/24/04 01:38PM >>>
I am still without receiving mail from this list (I just receive one or
mails per day), I'll give up after this message.

FYI, I checked all spam systems: on my mail server, on my ISP system,
on my
Hosting provider system and everything is OK. My mail client doesn't
has any
rule to remove mail from this list.

I checked my domains and IP blocks too and there is no control for the
list's domain and IP.

Well, I don't see what more to do, so, as I said, I'll give up.

To everybody on the list have a good thanksgiving day*

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles

Tel. 591 4 4525160