[windows2000] Still out

  • From: "Mauricio Fernandez" <mfernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:38:29 -0400

I am still without receiving mail from this list (I just receive one or two
mails per day), I?ll give up after this message.

FYI, I checked all spam systems: on my mail server, on my ISP system, on my
Hosting provider system and everything is OK. My mail client doesn?t has any
rule to remove mail from this list.

I checked my domains and IP blocks too and there is no control for the
list?s domain and IP.

Well, I don?t see what more to do, so, as I said, I?ll give up.

To everybody on the list have a good thanksgiving day?

Mauricio Fernández S.

IT Manager

FDTA - Valles

Tel. 591 4 4525160