[windows2000] Setting the lifetime of passwords tomorrow

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rjfalanga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Windows 2000 List'" <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 20:20:38 -0600

Tomorrow morning I intend to enforce users from needing to change their
passwords on a regular basis, as well as make the passwords more difficult
(requiring alphanumeric values).  Of course I will do this to the default
GPO to the domain in AD.  What I would like to know is, will this change
take immediate effect, or will it only require a change once the expiration
time is reached?

Rod