[windows2000] Re: Disk Usage Stats...

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 09:31:02 +0200

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:09:57 +0100, Steve Rance wrote:

>I have been asked to produce a report on disk usage as our main company share
>has just gone over the 30Gb mark (not bad for 70 users) with only 7Gb free.
>Also to produce a report on every users personal share (stored in directory as
>D:\Users\<Username>).
>
>Can anyone recommend a good product (shareware/free is good) that will produce
>a non-techie disk usage report that I can show to my MD.

TreeSize is a good software if you just want to show the boss who's
keeping the most files and their sizes. No report part per se, in
it though.

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University      Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\