[windows2000] Re: Service Pack 4 Installation Causing problems

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 23:21:29 -0500

Yes, listen to Jim.  I didn't read the error message accurately!  Sorry!

Ray at hoem

  _____

Date:           3/11/2004
Time:           1:42:39 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       SDGPSMFTST
Application popup: userinit.exe - Ordinal Not Found : The ordinal 175 could
not be located in the dynamic link library USERENV.dll.

        This happens on login, and I can't do anything.  It happens at the
console, terminals, and I can't login to the box.  Should I shoot it and
start over?  Or is there some way that I can fix this through the Win2k
Recovery Console?  Of course, there isn't anything in the MSKB on it either.
Starting over is a possibility, but it'll cost me another 6 hours.  HW is a
Compaq DL360, Dual 800's with 128m of RAM and mirrored 9G drives.

Thanks for any help!

Jen

Jennifer Hooper
Peregrine Systems, Inc.