[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop

  • From: "Freitas, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Freitas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:40:59 -0600

Terminal Services only work to connect to Windows Server. You should use
Terminal Services, which have 2 free connections (I believe) if you use
administration mode anyways.

If you are trying to connect from the server to a workstation I believe
remote desktop is the only tool besides using third party softwares but I
never tried running it from the server.

Regards,

Eduardo Freitas