[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:13:27 -0500

Change your admin login name to KeepyourgrimymittsoffuntilImdone ? Seriously
we limit logon times via AD until just 15 to 20 minutes prior to opening so
that we can do maintenance. You might not be able to do that though.  I'm
not sure how the user is logging you off as admin though unless they have
admin privs on their local desktop.
Jim

--
Jim Kenzig