[windows2000] Re: Raid5 on WinXP

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:01:47 +0200

It's a legacy thing. I don't have anywhere to offload the 4,5x160GB data I
already have on the array while switching drives. Besided, as mentioned
before, I've already filled my hardware/budget quota with a new portable
computer while at the same time my boss doesn't understand why I need to do
this in the first place.

"Computers just work", "Why do you need so much space" and other memorable
sayings are known to have come from my boss.

--
/Sorin

Corp.