[windows2000] RIS and Network Drivers

  • From: "Neil Bullock" <n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 13:59:48 -0000

Hello,

I've made a RIS image from a machine using riprep and want to use it on a
slightly different machine.  Is there a way to tell the text-mode portion of
the installation about new drivers and include them in the riprep image?
I've followed the instructions in this:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;246184

but it doesn't appear to have worked.  Any people here with experience who
can tell me about common pitfalls and suchlike?

--
Neil Bullock, ICT Technician
Brayton College, Doncaster Road, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9BU