[windows2000] OT - XP SP2 issue.......?

  • From: "Chris Ruggeri" <cruggeri1220@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:31:51 -0600

Hey all!

Have SP2( candidate 2) on one machine as a test in our network. I have seen
slower logons...almost as if DNS is not properly configured...but it seems
as though its just network connectivity is slow... and was wondering if
anyone else has seen anything similar or if I need to look elsewhere?

1 wireless and one 10/100NIC - tested with both enabled...and one or the
other disabled. DNS, WINS both configured on both NICS.

stripped out any non-essential products from loading @ startup.

Tested multiple network logons(more than once) with same results. Local
logon works fine....also...if you choose just to log off and then back
on...everything works just as you would expect.

Anyone else see this?

 TIA,

Chris