[windows2000] Re: OT: Would like recommendations for good websitesto try and track down originating IP addresses

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 21:08:10 -0800

Except if you use something like mailwasher (like I do) and have it blacklisted and marked for deletion, sometimes legit messages (like this one) would be marked, but I usually look at the subject line and saw the windows2000 so I saved the list (and the two people) from being blacklisted. Btw, the filter is setup to see the *N* word in the body.

Chris Berry said the following on 12/11/2003 8:48 PM:

How's this:

http://www.samspade.org/

Although personally I think you're probably wasting your time, you're better off just filtering it out.