[windows2000] OT: My annual Charitable Event for Make A Wish...Get a great email account name!

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 01:03:45 -0500

Hi Folks,
Here is the deal.  I don't have any more CD's to sell but I want to make
some money for my favorite charity Make A Wish to donate by years end.

Make A Wish grants terminally ill children one wish. My daughter was granted
a wish by them 5 years ago. We went to Disney World. Anyways here's the
deal.  I have this great domain name that has excellent webmail/popmail. The
webmail interface is very similar to Outlook Webmail.

I am selling email accounts on this domain. The domain is: GetOffMyPlanet.US
This email address would make the perfect gift for the person who thinks
they know everything. (I know Ray on the Win2K list would love one)

For $20 you will get an email account name of your choice(as long as it is
available that is) on GetOffMyPlanet.US good for 2 years. That's right 2
years! That's only $10 per year! The account will have 10 mb of webmail
storage and also offers unlimited Pop3. Payments are made with MC/VISA/Amex
via Paypal.

I will donate half ($10) of every email account I sell to Make A Wish. My
goal is to sell at least 50 accounts and donate $500. If I attain my goal of
50 accounts I will kick in an additional $500 making it $1000 and that will
be close to enough to grant a small wish for a child.

Soooo if you would like a great email address at GetOffMyPlanet.US and help
me to help Make A Wish this holiday season head on over to:

                                http://www.Kenzig.com/Prod02.htm

Click on the Buy it now button to be taken to paypal to buy your email
account for just $20 US.  In the comments section of the payment indicate
what email address name you would like at GetOffMyPlanet.US (someone is sure
to order the word Please) and when I get your payment I will set up your
email account and email  you the details back on how to log in on
http://webmail.Getoffmyplanet.US and how to set up your Pop3 account.

Note: If you don't like GetOffMyPlanet.US, email addresses will also be
available at WirelessPuppy.com, WifiRat.com or MyApplet.com just indicate
you'd rather have one of those and which one.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays Everyone!

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com