[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:57:43 -0700

This is something I found:

Error 0x800CCC19

1. This is a possible corruption of the pop3uidl file. Close your internet
connection and all programs. Search for the file pop3uidl and delete it.
Reconnect and it should work.

2. Repeat step 1 with a reboot before you check your mail again.

3. You may have a corrupt or a very large file attachment on the mailserver.
Large file attachments, mail that are missing headers, or mail that do not
conform to the mail RFC's can cause this.

Cloudy and cool here in San Diego!

"There's NO crying in football!"

-- Deion Sanders --

It's lights OUT for you viruses!