[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Rayneman" <reignofdeath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:09:50 -0400

It's not that you should keep it off...

I've experienced the same bugging behavior from several Outlook Users...

Simply go into NAV and disable the protection....then reenable it...

I know it sounds odd but NAV sometimes screws up the login info when it
connects to you mail servers...

And yes, you heard right...If after installing NAV and using Outlook you can
see the changes where NAV has taken the place of the destination of your
email server and IT receives your email and scans it before you get it in
the Outlook email program...

This should get you back on track WITH antivirus protection for your user...

P.S. NAV 2003 is a good plan...

RaynServ
Systems/Network Admin.