[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Art Bain" <artbain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:24:08 -0400

Thanks for the info. Where did you find this? MS KB did'nt say anything like
this. I'll try it tonight and let you know what happens.

As for item #3, this shouldn't be an issue in this case. I've successfully
downloaded all his emails to a different computer (set to leave a copy of
the message on the server, of course.)

btw, I lived in LA for a number of years and really miss the climate. I
don't miss the 405 and 10 intersection.

(Jealous of Charles in San Diego.)

>From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000
>Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 12:57:43 -0700

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!