[windows2000] Re: OT: Outlook 2000

  • From: "Art Bain" <artbain2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:24:08 -0400

Charles,

Thanks for the info. Where did you find this? MS KB did'nt say anything like
this. I'll try it tonight and let you know what happens.

As for item #3, this shouldn't be an issue in this case. I've successfully
downloaded all his emails to a different computer (set to leave a copy of
the message on the server, of course.)

btw, I lived in LA for a number of years and really miss the climate. I
don't miss the 405 and 10 intersection.

Thanks,
Art
(Jealous of Charles in San Diego.)