[windows2000] Re: OT: IP KVM

  • From: "Rob Combis" <rcombis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 11:20:23 -0400

Ahh... yeah you are right.  Mine must not be an IP kvm, it does just what you
say, allows a VGA connection over CAT5.  It is not run through my switch.  It
is directly connected through the patch panel....Sorry for the mis-information.
 I forgot how I set this up!!!!

But it does allow me to use the KVM switch (in the server room) from my desktop
which is not in the server room ;)