[windows2000] Re: OT- Hyperlinks in MS WORD

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 16:54:14 -0400

Have him browse to My Network Places...Server...Share... etc. instead of
to his own drives.  If he browses to his own drives, local or mapped,
the links will point to file:// location instead of the UNC path.

Ray at work

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. Distribution,
publication, or retransmission of this message is strictly prohibited. This
message may be a bank to client communication and as such is privileged and
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
by e-mail, and delete the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
and Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and
federal acts. Accordingly, but without limitation, any and all documents,
contracts, and agreements must contain a handwritten signature of the sender to
be legal, valid, and enforceable.