[windows2000] Netlogon not replicating

  • From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 16:02:15 -0400

We have 4 AD servers in mixed mode ( We still have 1 NT BDC )
1 of the 4 AD severs is not getting the new files I'm placing in netlogon.
I've used NetIQ's Adcheck to test replication. The results show replication
is successful.
There are no error messages on either machine about replication.
These two servers are in different sites
There is a link in sites and services between the two sites.
The line is a T1 connect by VPN using Pix to Pix.

I'm not sure where else to look.
Ideas? Direction?

Thanks,jb