[windows2000] Re: Need to be able to add my IIS machine for authentication

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:09:05 -0400

Using basic authentication instead of integrated authentication will allow
the secondary authenticated hop to the SQL server.  Of course, one of the
drawbacks to this is that your intranet users are then prompted with a logon
dialog...  See these articles:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=264921
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=287537

Ray at work